Anti – Trust and Competition
Edge Law Partners’ team works exclusively on competition law, handling complex matters involving innovative solution-oriented structuring, interacting with the Competition Commission of India (“CCI”) and the Office of the Director General (“DG”), and advising on delicate situations. .
We undertake a multi-disciplinary approach in advising our clients on a full range of competition matters including enforcement (cartels and abuse of dominance), merger control and competition law audits and compliance. The team frequently represents clients on appeal at various fora, including the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (“NCLAT”), High Courts and the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
With a dedicated team of professionals, our clients trust us in litigation against government bodies and private players. With close connections with anti-trust authorities and experts across the nation, we have built a repute and achieved the honour of serving multi-nationals, PSUs, conglomerates and start-ups in various industry sectors.
Our clients have stayed with us from the beginning as they received an edge in terms of a dedicated and litigation and regulation team working together to provide a seamless result in a cost-effective manner.
Services offered to help our clients receive the Edge -
- Cartels and Anti-Trust Investigations
- Abuse of Dominant Position
- Filing of Leniency Application and Obtaining Priority Status
- Advising on Horizontal Agreements (including issues arising out of joint ventures)
- Advising on Vertical Agreements (including issues arising from exclusivity arrangements and resale price maintenance)
- Merger Control: structuring, advisory, filing merger notifications and obtaining merger approval from the CCI
- Structuring and Negotiating Commitments between clients and the CCI
- Dawn-raid Preparedness Plans and Training
- Conducting Competition Compliance Training and Competition Law Audits
- Competition Litigation